The RouterBoard with Mikrotik system has been put in outdoor housing of IP 66 class, which guarantees full protection against adverse weather conditions and corrosive environments (industry).
- Flexible configuration;
- Possibility of creating advanced network systems;
- Efficient data transmission;
- Weather-resistant housing (IP 66);
- Quick configuration of Access Point, Bridge, and HOTSPOT modes;
- Easy installation.
- get wireless access to the LAN in home, office, business etc.
- organize wireless access to the Internet (public hot-spots) in various public spaces, hotels, clubs, restaurants, cafes etc.
- create wireless point-to-point links (bridging LANs, telemetry, remote control, remote monitoring),
- provide Internet access via WLAN,
- ensure uninterrupted data transmission by creating back-up links (for existing cable connections).
|License level||3 (WISPCPE)||4 (WISP)|
|Upgradable to||ROS v3.x||ROS v3.x|
|Initial Config Support||-||15 days|
|Wireless Client and Bridge||yes||yes|
|RIP, OSPF, BGP protocols||yes (v3 x86 = RIP)||yes (v3 x86 = RIP, OSPF)|
|EoIP tunnels||no limit (V3 = 1)||no limit|
|PPPoE tunnels||200 (V3 = 1)||200|
|PPTP tunnels||200 (V3 = 1)||200|
|L2TP tunnels||200 (V3 = 1)||200|
|VLAN interfaces||no limit (V3 = 1)||no limit|
|P2P firewall rules||no limit (V3 = 1)||no limit|
|NAT rules||no limit||no limit|
|HotSpot active users||1||200|
|Queues||no limit||no limit|
|User manager active sessions||10 (v3 10)||10 (v3 20)|
Mikrotik license level
17, 19, 23
K, S, D
C, N, B
3 3rd level
17 17 dBi
4 4th level
19 19 dBi
23 23 dBi
B Base station
The difference consists in the number of supported protocols and modes of work. It is shown in the table above (License levels).
Higher gain enables transmission over longer distance
The exact angles are available in specifications of every ULTIAIR device.
C For P2P connections.
N Very efficient transmission.
B For base stations.
The users (1) connect to the station (2) that enables them to get access to the Internet.
- ULTIAIR 419KC N2300 - AP with Technologic 19 dBi 5G-19D antenna, RB411A, Mikrotik lv.4
- ULTIAIR 423KC N2301 - AP with Technologic 23 dBi 5G-23D antenna, RB411A, Mikrotik lv.4
- ULTIAIR 319KC N2310 - AP with Technologic 19 dBi 5G-19D antenna, RB411, Mikrotik lv.3
- ULTIAIR 323KC N2311 - AP with Technologic 23 dBi 5G-23D antenna, RB411, Mikrotik lv.3
- ULTIAIR 423KN N2320 - AP with Technologic Dual Panel 23 dBi 5G-23D antennas, RB433 Mikrotik lv.4
- ULTIAIR 417SB N2330 - base station with Technologic Sektor 17 dBi 5G-17S antenna, RB411A, Mikrotik lv.4
Many experts think that megapixel cameras will soon replace PTZ devices, especially in city video surveillance systems. ULTIAIR equipment, with throughput up to 54 Mb/s, perfectly solves the problem of data transmission. Wireless solutions can considerably lower the costs of implementing these modern systems. They eliminate the need of building cable infrastructure (e.g. the cables from the cameras to the monitoring center, even several kilometers long). The cameras are connected to ULTIAIR devices, the monitoring center - also equipped with a ULTIAIR device - receives the data wirelessly.