Produse ce nu se mai află în oferta curentă
Distinguishes features of this model are compact size and ease of operation.
- Highly efficient industrial-grade digital signal processor supporting real-time operating system (Vxworks). It provides highest security and stability, ensures quick start and configuration recovery from FLASH memory (in case of switching off / power disruption).
- Sophisticated modular design ensuring high reliability, easy installation and service.
- Full hardware coding/decoding of audio and video information (MPEG-4).
- Dedicated chip for compressing/decompressing audio and video information provides better results than typical solutions with DSP.
- Possibility of choosing Fixed or Flexible bitrate.
- 2/4 Video channels, 1 Audio/Video channel (selected from two available Audio channels).
- Display modes: Full screen with Automatic switch, 2 channels, 4 channels, 25 fps (PAL), real-time monitoring.
- Independent adjustment of brightness, contrast, saturation and sharpness (crisp) in each channel. Unique functions like image mirror and reverse camera monitor.
- Possibility of naming each channel (up to 10 characters - OSD information).
- Simultaneous monitoring and Audio/Video recording.
- Selectable quality of recording, from CIF to D1, possibility of defining user-level quality, with constant or variable bitrate.
- Frame rates up to 25 fps (PAL), 30 fps (NTSC), adjustable.
- Multiple recording modes, e.g.: Manual (emergency), Schedule Recording, Alarm Recording, Motion Detection Recording, Alarm Pre-recording.
- Multiple quality levels: 5 standard levels and 3 user-defined levels.
- Function of automatic recording after switching on power.
- Max 192 detection zones in each channel.
- Independent sensitivity adjustment in each channel.
- SATA interfaces for 2.5" HDD.
- ATA-6 standard, possibility of reproducing material directly on PC computers.
- Functions protecting recordings against deleting, overwriting, or stopping recording in case of disk overflow.
- Option of automatic recording on power return.
- HDD protection measures - in standby mode the drive is idle, which extends its lifetime and lowers power consumption.
- According to date & time and channel number.
- According to alarm events.
- Playback does not influence recording functions.
- Standard functions: FF, REW, Pause, Prev (return to the previously watched file), Play, Audio Mute.
- Watermark function - information such as time, date, channel no. etc. is interleaved with video stream and displayed on the screen guarantying authenticity of the material.
- 1x CVBS.
- 1x VGA, 640×480 to 1024×768, 50 to75 Hz (for LCD or CRT monitor).
- Warning about speeding: sound signal informing the driver about exceeding speed limit.
- Registration of speeding: start time, period, max speed, driver ID (registration is triggered by exceeding set limit by 10 km/h).
- Warning about excessive working time of the driver: sound signal and event log.
- RS485 interface (half-duplex) supporting many PTZ protocols.
- Programming of presets.
- Baud rate setting.
- Control of pan (left/right) and tilt (up/down) position.
- Zoom, focus, iris control.
- 4 inputs, 2 outputs.
- Possibility of manual cancellation.
- 10/100M Ethernet interface.
- Network functions: monitoring, searching, PTZ control.
- Built-in server enabling user to access the DVR directly via Internet Explorer.
- Several password protection levels, system log.
- Multilingual (selectable) menu with clear graphical interface.
- Detailed information on DVR status.
- IR remote control or wired control unit (option).
- Backup through network.
- Backup through USB2.0 interface.
- "black box" functions: registration of maneuvers like turning, braking, reversing etc.
- Possibility of recording, displaying, and calibrating vehicle speed.
- Shut down delay function (0-9999 s).
- Possibility of entering the route and license number.
- Special construction protecting HDD against shocks and vibrations.
- Shock resistant structure of rack (option).
- Built-in heater, fan and temperature control allow to maintain optimum internal temperature.
- Wide range of supplying voltage: 9 to 36 VDC.
- Possibility of powering external devices (e.g. cameras) with 12 VDC internal voltage (total load up to 70W).
- GPS support (option).
- GPRS/CDMA terminal support (option), allowing for tracking vehicle position and enabling wireless transmission of audio/video, SMS alerts, remote access (option).
- Support for 802.11 protocol enabling remote management via wireless network.
Number of video inputs ( BNC)
Number of audio inputs ( BNC)
Number of video outputs ( BNC)
1 + 1 VGA
Number of audio outputs ( BNC)
Monitoring resolution (PAL)
704 x 576;
Recording resolution (PAL)
352 x 288 / ch. (record. 4 ch.), 704 x 576 (record. 1 ch.)
Modes of recording
quad or selected channel
Motion detection sensor/video
inherent (control only via remote control)
Digital zoom x2
contrast, brightness, color, hue; mirror image
Date & time
RS232, RS485, USB 2.0
Modes of recording
manual, continuous, schedule, alarm-triggered, motion detection
Alarm event list
Network adapter with RJ45
Number of HDD bays
Network, USB (pen-drive), USB-HDD
9...36V DC (15W)
186 x 57 x 181 mm
Operating temperature / humidity
-30...50 oC / <90%
|Quality level||Resolution||Audio stream|
|Disk space consumption|
|Standard 1||CIF||64 kbit/s|